Job ID: 82017
Job Title: 3D Designer
Job Location: Texas
Job Salary: $69 – 79K
Experience Required: 5 – 8 years
Our client is a leading face-to-face experiential marketing company that specializes in the design, fabrication, and program management for trade shows, business environments and events is seeking an experienced Environmental Designer.
• Work with Creative Director in providing creative and technical development on large projects.
• Provide design visual communications for creative solutions.
• Project lead and manage design work on assigned accounts.
• Prepare for, attend, and drive the creative portion of the proposal presentation to the client.
• Maintain integrity of creative through entire process (estimating, detailing, construction).
• Maintain working knowledge and skills of current palette of computer hardware/software
• Participate in client/prospect department tours.
• Keep abreast of industry trends – (attend trade shows, industry conventions/seminars, etc.)
• Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in designing tradeshow exhibits, environments and events.
• Advanced experience in 3D Studio Max.
• Strong presentation, organization & communication skills required.